30 Mar Top 3 Reasons Why You Need an Integrated Digital Strategy
“Not so long ago, it was the better brand that won the business. The best product with the best features. That’s no longer the case – today, the best connected & relevant brands win the business.”
An integrated digital strategy is the glue that holds everything together. It can benefit and grow your brand’s online presence and without one, you risk missing valuable opportunities and possibly sending conflicting messages to your audience. To succeed in today’s ever changing digital world, brands need to adopt sophisticated marketing strategies – integrating with traditional media and response channels where necessary.
Let’s take a look at the top 3 reasons why you may need an integrated digital strategy
1. You’re lack direction
Companies and brands often lack direction when it comes to how they should integrate digital channels and marketing into their marketing mix. Always start with your overall brand strategy. What goals do you need to achieve and how will marketing online help achieve these goals.
2. You don’t have a consistent brand presence across the internet
A consistent online brand helps:
- Customers differentiate you from your competition. A brand signals a level of quality that grows as your brand becomes more recognized. A brand also establishes a personality for your business that helps attract your ideal client.
- Your business stand out from others in your industry. If you associate your brand with high standards such as trust and quality, clients and prospects will associate your brand image – logo, colors and message – with that value emotionally.
- Increase customer trust, loyalty and familiarity. A strong, focused brand consistently projected across all of your web properties makes your business more credible and recognizable.
3. You’re not using your data to inform your business decisions
Most companies with a website will have analytics – but it’s what you do with your data that matters at the end of the day. The foundation for any great relationship starts with insight and understanding — the same is true for building relationship with your clients and prospects. Progressive companies use data and insights to inform their strategy moving forward.
Need help with developing an integrated digital strategy?
Speak to us – we can help you develop an integrated digital strategy. Email email@example.com for more information.
Related: Connecting the digital dots